SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Draven
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Original Author: Valfren
- Updated by: Boing
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Description: New model for default Draven sporting Sultan robes. Some changed particles and slightly adjusted SFX. I tried to keep the SFX somewhat similar to base Draven so that the “mecha kingdoms” effect did not take place, where in which the sound on things like Blood Rush and the axe noises make the skin feel clunky to use.
- Thank you to “AXE GO BOING” for providing the axe hit noise. Credit to “jessihasbeans” on Twitter for the Splash art.
- New model and textures
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Modified animations
- Edited ability sounds
Screenshots and videos
[7.4.2022] Fixed sound bins 11.20 broke, Changed ground indicator, Optimized skin resolution
- FixedFixed sound bins
- ImprovedWidened ground indicator more vertically to be around same size as the default skin’s indicator. Lowered resolution of highest quality textures from 2048×2048 to 1024×1024.
[.12.2021] Removed offensive ground indicator
- removed Religious ground indicator that was seen as offensive
- ADDEDLow resolution support
[29.05.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.