SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Miscellaneous Mod: Changes the item icons to the ones in Season 9 and Season 10.
- Author: AXE GO BOING (Boing)
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Description: S9 – S10 Item Icons
Screenshots and videos
[30.4.2022] Fixed issues with mythic icons, increased quality on small icons
- FixedFixed glow on certain mythic items showing when they shouldn’t have been.
- ImprovedIncreased quality of small item icons (not totally noticable in gameplay).
[09.04.2022] Fixed missing item icons
- FixedFixed newer item icons not showing, removed blue glow on Liandry’s in item shop.
[07.10.2021] Added item icons
- AddedReplaced Everfrost with Hextech GLP-800, replaced Shurelya’s Battlesong with Shurelya’s Reverie, and replaced Mikael’s Blessing with Mikael’s Crucible.
[05.08.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.