League of Legends mod to be used with cslol-manager
When you see text grayed out like this:
Those are additional instructions for the template to help you out.
You don’t have to edit or delete it, it won’t show up in the post.
The table of contents will automatically adjust when you delete sections, no need to edit it manually.
Table of Contents
Fill in your mod info. Description is optional, if not needed delete the line.
Change the mod version when updating your post.
If it does not replace the default skin of the champ, make sure to state in modified skin which one if is and fill in the red FullSkinName. If it’s default, remove the last line.
- Champion: Nami
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Azure
- Mod version: 1.1
- Description: Replaces Nami’s base skin with Waraku Chise (Swimsuit ver.) from Blue Archive.
Leave all features that your mod has and delete those that do not apply to your mod.
If you can think of something more, add it.
If it has any kind of sounds, make sure to add the “Mod containing sounds” category.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Modified animations
- Edited ability sounds
- New voiceover
This is fully optional. If not needed, delete the “Credits” section.
- Tarngaina: Made a tutorial video that taught me how to rig Blue Archive characters. And answered an animation question that I had.
- Lunaria1996, Mashiroialove, and XL_Swat: Their Reddit answers taught me how to extract models, textures, and animations from Blue Archive. 3D Models in Blue Archive : BlueArchive (reddit.com)
- Yoru: Made various tutorials on the Killerskins website. Those helped me learn how to change sound effects, voices, and particles.
- © Yostar Limited: Created the models, textures, audio files, and animations that are used in this skin.
If you don’t need any of the following sections, delete the whole 3 sections starting with the gray line above this message (delete it!) and stop before the red line below important usage informtion (don’t delete it!).
If there are no known issues, delete the “Known issues” section
- Ebb and Flow audio is distorted.
- Crab does not animate properly, when weaving abilities and auto attacks.
- Puddle under Nami still exists. And is also not the same color as the other particles.
- Idle animation will sometimes not loop perfectly.
- Skin texture looks strange, when affected by certain status effects. As well as when you’re inside of a bush.
Additional installation instructions
If there are no additional instructions needed and the basic installation tutorial on the bottom is enough, delete the “additional installation instructions” section.
This mod supports all languages.
Follow the guide below, in order to find the correct file for your client language.
If your language doesn’t work, or is missing, you can try asking Tarngaina for help. This in his Discord. You can contact him there. CSNANORA (discord.com)
Download and Socials
Leave this line if there are actual additional installation instructions added above (it is linked to the section).
If not, delete it.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
Leave this line and replace FullSkinName if your skin modifies any other than default. If not, delete it.
Change the text after “Download” to your mod name and delete the (brackets).
You can have max. 3 Download buttons, if you have more mod versions you must create a folder on your filehost and link that.
Write down the social media name and link to your profile, add more buttons if you have multiple.
Lastly write down your Discord username and tag.
Leave this block if your mod is hosted on Google Drive. If not, delete it.
Make sure it says “Google Drive Download” when deleting it.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
Just change the date, you do not have to add anything else.
When updating a post add “Real changelog” block, convert it and fill out as much as you want.
[05.08.2023] Bug fix
- fixedBroken particles.
[17.05.2023] fIRST RELEASE
!!! Do not touch anything below this message !!!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!