Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Bel’Veth
- Modified skin: All of her skins
- Author: GuiSai & BadasssBilly
- Skin Version: 1.1
- Description: Bel’Veth is now a true monster, featuring a new skin without her human head, as well as refined icons for the champion and her abilities. As a monster she now is unable to speak any language and will only communicate with growls.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- New voiceover
About the mod
Bel’Veth’s model is modified to feature only her true form, without the human head and legs. All voice lines were changed to fit with the monster champion we wanted her to be as the true queen of the Void in my biggest project yet for League of Legends modding!
- A big thanks to GuiSai without whom the mod wouldn’t have been possible at all, providing the custom model I needed while I was doing the video presentation, new loading screen, icons, and sounds
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: the sound mod only works if your client is in the following/one of the following language(s): English
[11.06.2022] FIrst release
- Added Fine, I’ll do it myself
[08.03.2022] Patch 13.4 fix
- Fixed Fixed the Healthbar bug!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!