When you see text grayed out like this:
Those are additional instructions for the template to help you out.
You don’t have to edit or delete it, it won’t show up in the post.
The table of contents will automatically adjust when you delete sections, no need to edit it manually.
Table of Contents
Fill in your mod info. Description is optional, if not needed delete the line.
Change the mod version when updating your post.
- Modified Sounds: K’Sante’s ultimate
- Author: BadasssBilly
- Mod version: 1.0
- Description: K’Sante’s theme plays during his ultimate for its entire duration
- This mod works with all of K’Sante’s skins!
Leave all features that your mod has and delete those that do not apply to your mod.
If you can think of something more, add it.
Fill out the supported languages.
- Supports the following languages: English
- Modifies K’Sante’s ultimate skill sounds
- The music stays where K’Sante lands and does not follow him, I tried everything that I could for hours, even going as far as trying to change K’Sante’s code, but nothing seems to be working. Almost all of his sounds stopped when the ability stops, meaning the theme gets cut as well, I fear this will be an ongoing issue with later new champions :/
Kind Patreon supporters
Legion Rearguard: Grand General:
Download and Socials
Leave this line if there are actual additional installation instructions added above (it is linked to the section).
If not, delete it.
Add available languages here. Adjust if multiple or a single language are available.
Change the text after “Download” to your mod name and delete the (brackets).
You can have max. 3 Download buttons, if you have more mod versions you must create a folder on your filehost and link that.
Write down the social media name and link to your profile, add more buttons if you have multiple.
Lastly write down your Discord username and tag.
Leave this block if your mod is hosted on Google Drive. If not, delete it.
Make sure it says “Google Drive Download” when deleting it.
Just change the date, you do not have to add anything else.
When updating a post add “Real changelog” block, convert it and fill out as much as you want.
[28.12.2022] FIrst release
- Added Every scar, a lesson
[06.03.2022] Patch 13.4 fix
- Fixed Fixed the Healthbar bug!
!!! Do not touch anyth
ing below this message !!!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Make sure to check out our FAQ and Error fixes to solve any issues you might have.
If your problem still persists, join our Discord and ask in the #help channel.