SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Evelynn
- Skin Replaced: KDA ALL OUT Evelynn
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 2.0
- Description: KDA ALL OUT Evelynn Prestige Edition inspired by Jason Xiaojie’s stunning original concept for this skin.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
Textures are hand-painted by myself using Substance Painter and the model was created through Maya.
To view and support Jason’s work, please follow him on Twitter at jason_xiaojie. Also give him a tag and bring some attention to this post! 🙂
For the third release of this skin I collaborated with Duxteh on delivering Evelynn to fulfill the Prestige KDA ALL OUT fantasy. He helped immensely with creating visual concepts for the texture updates and some VFX changes as well as providing new SFX, and a splash art to be used for her loading screen and in-game portrait icon. To view and support Duxteh’s work, please also follow him on twitter at duxteh2.
Disclaimer: You have to own and use KDA ALL OUT Evelynn in order for this skin to work.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedNew Model, New Textures, VFX Color Changes.
- Fixed Missing particles.
- ADDEDPassive Prestige Sparkles
- UpdatedTexture, VFX, SFX, Loading Screen Splash, In-Game Portrait Icon
- ImprovedPrestige’d Q Hatespikes, W Heart Clarity
- FixedSounds on mute.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.