Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Katarina
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 2.0
- Description: Cafe Cutie 2022
If you would like to show appreciation for my work, you can donate here on my PayPal! https://www.paypal.me/DanielMatosArtwork
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Modified animations
About the mod
This skin was created based on my own original concept using Battle Queen Katarina’s skeleton.
Check out my artstation post!
Any content creator is absolutely welcome to feature this mod! Just please be sure to credit Bearded Shepherd and provide a link to this original download post.
The older version (1.1) is still available for download within the Google Drive folder however it will no longer be supported with updates from me.
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[30.4.2023] UPDATED FOR PATCH 13.8
- Fixed Fixed crashing at 25% on load screen, Missing sounds/VO.
[8.3.2023] UPDATED FOR PATCH 13.5
- Fixed Bugged health bar from patch 13.4
[23.1.2023] UPDATED FOR PATCH 13.1
- Fixed Fixed broken VFX as of patch 13.1
[14.11.2022] Cafe Cutie Katarina remade
- Updated Katarina’s model and textures completely (now just uses base animations rather than Battle Queen Katarina)
- Improved VFX has been tweaked and should feel more clean.
- Changed Katarina’s base animations now work with a skirt rig (Katarina mains rejoice, feel free to reuse my animations <3)
- Added Custom recall animation with VFX
[28.05.2022] UPDATED FOR PATCH 12.10
- FixedGame crashing when you take a step
[04.01.2022] FIrst release
- ADDED New model & texture changes to base Katarina
- ADDED New particles
- ADDED New animations using Battle Queen Katarina’s skeleton
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!