Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Neeko
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Valentines 2022
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
About the mod
This skin was created from a variety of Neeko’s skins to make a base body. Face was reused however painted ontop of. The rest the model and textures are hand-painted by myself using Substance Painter and the model was created through Maya with a little bit of Zbrush.
Any content creator is absolutely welcome to feature this mod! Just please be sure to credit all collaborators and provide a link to this original download post.
- Credit to Jason Xiaojie for his original concept on Crystal Rose Neeko which you can find here
- Special thanks to Tri Soundworks for the VFX sounds!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[30.4.2023] Updated for patch 13.8
- FixedFixed missing sounds
[8.3.2023] Updated for patch 13.5
- FixedBugged health bar from patch 13.4
[23.1.2023] Updated for patch 13.1
- FixedFixed broken VFX as of patch 13.1
[15.05.2022] Updated for patch 12.9
- FixedMissing/Black texture on Neeko
[14.2.2022] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Neeko!
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Sounds
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!