Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Gwen
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Winter 2021 Event Special
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen (Only on VO versions)
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
- New voiceover (No new VO options included)
- Special thanks to Tri Soundworks for the VFX sounds and for providing the new VO!
- Thanks to Minh Ton for voicing her!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Important usage information
This skin does come with 9 chromas however you cannot use more than one at the same time of course, they are all separate downloads and you can only have one enabled at a time.
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[26.12.2021] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Gwen!
- AddedNew model & textures for Winter Wonder Gwen chromas
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Sounds
- AddedNew VO
[15.1.2022] FIrst release
- Fixed Missing VO on VO-Changed versions
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.