Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Lillia
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd & Courtney Fay
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Winter 2021 Event Special in collaboration with Courtney Fay!
Any content creator is absolutely welcome to feature this mod! Just please be sure to credit all collaborators and provide a link to this original download post.
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- NOT created by Bearded Shepherd, just authored (VFX, yes). Please DO NOT contact Courtney or Rachel if this mod is broken or needs to be updated.
- This skin was created by Courtney Fay who made the model after Rachel Cross‘ original concept on Winter Wonder Lillia!
- You can follow Rachel Cross’ Artstation to keep up with her amazing artwork and concepts!
- And please do take a look a Courtney Fay’s wonderful rendition of Winter Wonder Lilia on her Artstation as well in 3D form on Sketchfab!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Important usage information
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS MOD IS BROKEN UP INTO MULTIPLE PARTS FOR EASE OF USE.
In order to have the full mod you must enable the following in LCS
– Winter Wonder Lillia Base (Or Chroma)
– Winter Wonder Lillia VFX VFX
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[1.12.2022] PARTIALLY updated for patch 12.22, VFX NOT available YET
- Changed Completely remade the VFX due to the mod crashing from the previous one (As of 12/2 still has yet to be finished as a separate mod).
- Added Added back Lillia’s bird for her joke and dance!
[26.12.2021] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Lillia!
- AddedNew model & textures for Winter Wonder Lillia chromas
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Loadscreen
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!