Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Lillia
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd & Courtney Fay
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Winter 2021 Event Special in collaboration with Courtney Fay!
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- This skin was created by Courtney Fay who made the model after Rachel Cross‘ original concept on Winter Wonder Lillia!
- You can follow Rachel Cross’ Artstation to keep up with her amazing artwork and concepts!
- And please do take a look a Courtney Fay’s wonderful rendition of Winter Wonder Lilia on her Artstation as well in 3D form on Sketchfab!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Important usage information
This skin does come with 7 chromas however you cannot use more than one at the same time of course, they are all separate downloads and you can only have one enabled at a time.
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[26.12.2021] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Lillia!
- AddedNew model & textures for Winter Wonder Lillia chromas
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Loadscreen
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.