Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Seraphine
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Valentines 2022
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
About the mod
This skin was created from a varity of Seraphine’s skins to make a base body. Face was reused from KDA ALL OUT however painted ontop of. The rest of the model and textures are hand-painted by myself using Substance Painter and the model was created through Maya with a little bit of Zbrush.
Any content creator is absolutely welcome to feature this mod! Just please be sure to credit Bearded Shepherd and provide a link to this original download post.
- Credit to Konstatin for his original concept on Crystal Rose Seraphine which you can find here
- Special thanks to Tri Soundworks for the VFX sounds!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[8.3.2023] UPDATED FOR PATCH 13.5
- Fixed Bugged health bar from patch 13.4
[23.1.2023] Updated for patch 13.1
- Fixed Fixed broken VFX as of patch 13.1
[27.11.2022] Updated for patch 12.22
- Fixed Missing loading screen
- Fixed Missing particles on BA Tar
- Improved Mod file size reduced from 13.8 MB to 9.6 MB
[15.05.2022] Updated for patch 12.9
- FixedMissing particles on Q Tar for minions
- FixedSeraphine playing default animations instead of ultimate
- FixedMissing HUD Icon and Loading Screen
[14.2.2022] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Seraphine!
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Sounds
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!