Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Seraphine
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Bearded Shepherd
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Valentines 2022
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
About the mod
This skin was created from a varity of Seraphine’s skins to make a base body. Face was reused from KDA ALL OUT however painted ontop of. The rest of the model and textures are hand-painted by myself using Substance Painter and the model was created through Maya with a little bit of Zbrush.
- Credit to Konstatin for his original concept on Crystal Rose Seraphine which you can find here
- Special thanks to Tri Soundworks for the VFX sounds!
- Special thanks to Yoru, Queen of Night for the video spotlight!
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the ingle files in the overview.
[14.2.2022] FIrst release
- AddedNew model & texture changes to base Seraphine!
- AddedNew particles
- AddedNew Sounds
[15.05.2022] Updated for patch 12.9
- FixedMissing particles on Q Tar for minions
- FixedSeraphine playing default animations instead of ultimate
- FixedMissing HUD Icon and Loading Screen
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.