SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Map Replaced: Summoner’s Rift
- Author: Believe.
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Changes all red side colors on Summoner’s Rift to purple
All Major Changes:
- All enemy minion particles + textures
- All enemy turret particles + textures
- Enemy base gates and many other miscellaneous particles + textures
- Death recap enemy colors
- Enemy HUD elements
Screenshots and videos
[12.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.