Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of Mod: Minion, Turret, and Map Change
- Author: BlooJae
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Relive the Arcade Event! With the old minion skins, turrets, and map changes from way back when.
- Modifies Summoner’s Rift minions and super minions (supports all graphic levels)
- Replaces Summoners Rift Turrets (supports all graphic levels)
- Replaces the Summoners Rift Spawn and Floor Textures (supports all graphic levels)
Important usage information
If used in conjunction with other map skins or any other mods that modify, minions, or loading screens, the mods will most likely not work together as such. Each mod included in the folder download, is a separate part of the total mod (turrets change turrets etc).
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the ingle files in the overview.
[11.02.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.