League of Legends mod to be used with cslol-manager
THE BOTTOM PART OF THE POST IS VISIBLE IN THE PREVIEW IT BUGGED OUT IN THE EDITOR
The table of contents will automatically adjust when you delete sections, no need to edit it manually.
Table of Contents
- Modified Sounds: Background music
- Author: budlibu500
- Mod version: 1.0
- Description: Changes Summoners Rift’s music with the soundtracks from the show SpongeBob SquarePants
- Includes 3 different songs for the start of the game, mid game and the late game
- Songs are modified to loop almost seamlessly
- Supports the following languages: English
- Modifies background music
Important usage information
The theme music must be set to classic in settings in order for the mod to work.
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[22.02.2023] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!