Table of Contents
- HUD Theme Name: Black HUD
- Author: DCaedus
- Mod Version: 1.2
- Description: Simple Black HUD theme with visual clarity in mind.
All HUDs modify:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups, ping-wheel
- Options window
Important usage information
This mod comes in 2 flavors; LSB and No LSB, which stands for Loading Screen Background.
The LSB variant uses a custom black background in the loading screen when starting a game, as seen on screenshot no. 5 in the Preview section down below, and the “No LSB” variant doesn’t modify the loading screen, so it uses the default ones, or the ones from other mods you might have installed.
In order to use the black loading screen from the LSB version “Suppress install conflicts” must be turned on in CSLoL Manager’s Settings.
Download and Socials
[17.07.2023] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!