SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Gangplank
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: CptRedbeard
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: A mage-inspired look for Gangplank. Based on the other Arcanist skins. The 3D model is compromised of Riot’s assets, and the textures are a combination of mostly my own work and some Riot textures.
Known for his ambition and persistence, the wizard Gangplank harnesses arcane energy in a manner not yet seen. Tapped into the very fabric of reality, he is able to wield and conjure magical effects seemingly on a whim. Where else would he get all of his exploding potions…?
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
Screenshots and videos
[23.08.2021] FIrst release
- UpdatedReleased and working as of patch 11.16!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.