SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Lissandra
- Skin Replaced: Base
- Author: The Wardens
- Skin Version: 1.1
- Description: Guardian of the sand Lissandra – Project made by The Wardens and unpublished before it got disbanded.
A really old project made by “The Wardens” years ago, As an attempt to make a custom skin inspired by a concept art – NO longer able to find the original artist– from scratch, Model made by –Name here-, Textures/particles by Damonix and Weights by Yorû.
With the age in mind and being disbanded progress files were hard to come by and reparations to the skin were difficult to really piece together. With this comes a few bugs in animation, Hopefully, it can still be enjoyed in the state it is in.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- Added: Support for all Texture qualities.
- FixedMissing particles due to updates since the original creation
[18.07.2021] Updated for after Patch 11.3 by Yoru
- FixeDUpdated the .skl so the skin does not crash anymore in loading screen
- Updated File format is now .fantome
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.