SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Sett
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Devil
- Skin Version: 3.1
- Description: Sett Model changed to Dio from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
The Skin works fine, but has some minor bugs, because of Dios Jacket, it should not cause any problems when using the Skin, because those bugs are only visible while using emotes or recalling.
How to change Voice to Japanese
When clicking on the download link you get redirected to a Google Drive folder, you can download the skin and stop there, if you want to change Sett’s voice to the Japanese, because of Dio’s Voice actor, do the following.
- Open the folder “Language Changer”
- Look for your Language Code and Download the one for your language
- Install like a normal Skin with LCS or Fantome
- You’re done, you switched Sett’s voice of your Language to the Japanese voice, without changing the whole client language
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedFirst Release
Update for Patch 11.3
- FixedUpdated the skl to work with the new League Patch
Japanese Sound Removed
- DeletedRemoved Japanese Voice over, till I fix it
Sounds Working Again
- FixedLanguage Changer working again
Skin Fixed by Frosted Fire
- FixedSkin not changing fixed, thanks to Frosted Fire
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.