SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: Classic Season 1 HUD
- Author: Dragonyck
- Skin Version: 2.1.1
- Description: This is the current UI with Season 1 UI visuals. All the elements have been reskinned and work completely fine with no visual bugs. Enjoy.
This HUD modifies:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, items, enemy info, minimap border, spells)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Surrender vote window
- Itemshop including particles
Important usage information
lItem icons have been replaced by their first introduced icons, and some by their older counterparts. Ex: Watchful Wardstone was replaced by Sightstone. The same was done for spells.
* Smite doesn’t change colors, so it’s the same icon for Challenging and Chilling smites.
* The spells and item icons are applied only to in-game icons, this mod does NOT replace the client or character select spell/item icons.
* Some mythic items have animated effects that are applied on top of the icons, so some of them might look weird and some look dope af like Sunfire Cape.
Download and Socials
[19.09.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.