SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: “Miss Fortune”
- Skin Replaced: “Default”
- Author: “Eraea”
- Skin Version: “1.1”
- Description: “Wild Rift’s Miss Fortune picking screen model, brought to PC. Credits to LinoRuneterra for providing the loading Splash and Ability Icons”
The model’s weighting isn’t perfect so it might have some issues regarding some animations. The model is also modified in some places we all know and love about MF as the WR model lacks in that area a bit. Will add the Cowgirl MF skin (Requires you to actually own the skin) when I’m done with other stuff.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEO
MESH weighting Update
- Adjust Skin weights redone so that the graphical glitches are minimized as much as possible without breaking the existing one.
- FIXEDFixed wrong URL link
- Added Wild Rift Miss Fortune Initial Release
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.