Table of Contents
- HUD/UI theme name: Nekopara
- Author: Fasero1
- Skin Version: 2.0
This HUD modifies:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups
- Itemshop (not including particles)
About the mod
Custom itemshop particles and Practice tool HUD will be added in the future.
- Character designs and backgrounds by NEKO WORKs.
- Made with Yoru’s Simple HUD Template
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
- AddedOptions interface
- RemovedPractice Tool HUD
- FixedCompatibility issues
- ImprovedAll UI elements
[31.05.2022] First release
- First Release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!