SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Jungle Monsters
- Author: Franchlitz
- Skin Version: 1.2
- Description: Bring everything back!
- Ancient Golem: Replaces Krug.
- Golem: Replaces KrugMini.
- Giant Wolf: Replaces Murkwolf.
- Wolf: Replaces MurkwolfMini.
- Lizard: Replaces Red.
- Wraith: Replaces Gromp.
- GreatWraith: Replaces Razorbeak.
- LesserWraith: Replaces RazorbeakMini.
- Old Blue: Replaces Blue.
- Old Baron: Replaces Baron.
- Old Dragon: Replaces Element Dragons.
- Jungle Monster’s sounds replaced
- New Rift Herald Mercenary death animation still appears.
Screenshots and videos
[29.09.2021] VFX UPDATED
- FixedWeird Dragon’s tongue appears in the air
- ADDEDAll old jungle monsters VFX
- UpdatedElder Lizard’s size, Acient Golem’s size
[28.09.2021] FIX FOR PATCH 11.19
- FixedCurrent Baron’s death and Baron’s spawn appearance
- ADDEDWraith’s attack VFX
- UpdatedWraith’s size, Golem’s size
[28.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.