SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Riven
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Author: Franchlitz & Reinforced Soul
- Skin Version: 1.1
- Description: Wild Rift’s Riven picking screen model, brought to PC
- The model’s weighting isn’t perfect so it might have some issues regarding some animations
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- New model and texture
- Modified animations
Screenshots and videos
[20.12.2021] No voices fixed
- FixedVO Fixed!
- AddedWild Rift Riven’s loading screen, icons, HUD
- AddedWild Rift Riven’s VFX, Thanks to ⭐ Reinforced Soul
- RemovedDragon Blade Riven’s recall animation
[04.08.2021] FIrst release
- AddedWild Rift Riven Initial Release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.