SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- HUD/UI theme name: Spiritblossom Yone HUD
- Author: Hicksninchen
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Edited main HUD (Masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap)
- Edited scoreboard
- Edited dragon counter
- Edited jungle camp timers
- Edited special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Edited death recap
- Edited practice tool HUD
- Edited voicechat
- Edited ping-wheel
- Edited emote pop-ups
- Edited shop
- Edited options
- Yoru for the HUD Template
Screenshots and videos
[15.06.2021] FIrst release
[13.07.2021] fIXED DRAGONCOUNTER
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch