SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Replaces several classic champion splash art, ingame squares/circles & icons
- Author: Instabuy
- Skin Version: 2.1
This is a massive splash art replacement mod which includes alot of champions! More to come in the future. You can find the current list down below!
- Replaces classic champion splash art
- Replaces ingame champion square
- Replaces ingame champion circle
- Replaces ingame champion spell icons
- Replaces summoner spells
Important usage information
In order to use this mod with other custom skins, please follow the tutorial down below!
CHAMPION SPLASH ARTS IMPLEMENTED! That means every current Splash Art is replaced!What’s next?
Screenshots and videos
Current List of implemented champions
- Aurelion Sol
- Diana +
- Jarvan IV
- Lee Sin
- Miss Fortune
- Quinn & Valor
- Tahm Kench
- Teemo +
- Twisted Fate
- Ziggs +
- Summoner spells
Other Stuff by Me
Rank Sett Chromas!
For each and every rank!Click here!
Rank Akali Chromas!
Choose your fighter… or Assasin?Click here!
Rank Rakan Chromas + Skin!
Find the true support in yourself with this beautiful chromas!Click here!
Not just be but feel like a real challenger!Click here!
Just a support thing.Click here!
Every feel like a Red Bearded Captain?Yes!
Fight against the ruination with this sparkly Ezreal skin!Click here!
Creeping in the frozen dark… this is more than just a skin.Click here!
Shine in all the colors & ascent into equilibrium!Click here!
Cold & snowy days are exactly what you like? Feel like bein on mountains with this mapskin!Click here!
At least Iron is behind you… for now!Click here!
White Muse Gwen
Get lyrical with this beautiful skin!Click here!
LoR – Asset Updater
Asset Updater is a giant modpack filled with alternative splash arts & icons!Click me!
[12.09.2021] Hotfix & Noxus Refill Update 1
This update is a simple fill & fix. I added in some new spell icons and also changed some that weren’t fine!
Keep in mind, this is just a “Hotfix” and less a real update!
First I didnt really wanted to add summoner icons in the last patch since i had to improvise alot but now were here
and i finished them, so I added them as a little bonus. Keep in mind, some of them are not quite fitting yet, they might get
changed in later patches!
- Summoner spell icons
- Poppy passive
- Poppy E
- Katarina grayed out R & E
- Darius passive
- Darius W
- Draven W & R
- Swain W & R1 (R2 still the same)
- LeBlanc Passive & Q
[11.09.2021] Rival’ Spells Update!
- New Name: Asset Updater!
- MSA short for Massive Splash Arts was planned to be not just a single mod but rather a mod package with diffrent ideas
- in diffrent packages (“MSA” – Legends of Runeterra another example COULD be “MSA” – Old League) But now I rather
- update and add more into this unique package, so it deserves a better name: Asset Updater! Since I kinda still like the idea
- of diffrent packages under the same name I keep the Legends of Runeterra (short LoR) infront!
- 35+ new icons for several champion abilities from Noxus & Demacia
Since the first release of Asset Updater (previously MSA) I had other visions.
I wanted to fit the face as close as possible in the ingame squares & cicles, so you can clearly see which champion you encounter.
Now I rather want the mod to be visually pleasing and also clearly visible. Due to this change, i rearranged some icons:
- Sion -> Lvl 2 face but splash is still lvl 1
[29.08.2021] The Last Few Update!
- 14 champion splash arts
- 14 champion circles & Squares
[26.08.2021] Spiritual + Refill Update!
- 10 champion splash arts
- 10 champion circles & squares
- Diana passive icon
- Ziggs all spell icons
[23.08.2021] Yordles & MonsterS Update!
- 15 champion splash arts
- 15 ingame circles & squares
- Teemo shrooms ingame icon & icon square
- Nami splash art is now her level 2 version instead of level 1
[22.08.2021] FIrst release
- 37 champion splash arts
- 37 champion circles (ingame)
- 37 champion squares (ingame)
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
There are currently 4 Tiers of custom content iam providing! This does NOT mean, you have to own a skin with that exact tier! This is an orientation for you, to figure out faster what you can expect from any custom skin content i currently & in the furure provide for you!
Currently the following tiers exist and contain the following changes:
- Change in champion texture
- Sometimes small changes on other 3D model texture (like emotes or recalls)
- Recalls which DO NOT include SFX are chroma tier
- Change of all 3D model textures related to that champion
- Change of VFX Color OR Texture
- Recalls which include sfx changes are epic tier
- Change of all including nessecary textures of a champion
- Full VFX change (includes colors & textures)
- Contains ETHER a 3D model or SFX change
- Change of all including nessecary textures of a champion
- Full VFX change (including colors & textures)
- change or touchup of 3D model
- Full or partial/nessecary SFX changes
- Mapskins are always Ultimate tier
- Winterwonder Karma Render by PopokuPinguPop90 on Deviantart
- Dawnbringer Soraka Render by
- Captain Gangplank Render by Mathiashenr on Deviantart
- Aatrox Render by
- Victorious Lucian Render by
- Silver Kayle Render by
- Psy Ops Ezreal Prestige Edition Render by
- Invictus Gaming Rakan Render by
- Gwen Render by PanicFlashArt on Deviantart