SKIN STATUS : upDATED
- Champion Replaced: “Minions”
- Skin Replaced: “Default minions”
- Author: “ironman2ken”
- Skin Version: “1.2”
- Description: “This skin replace the default minion models an animations”
Shen as – Melee minions
Jhin as – Range minions
Nasus as – Super minions
Zed as – Siege minion
Works on SR, ARAM and Nexus Siege maps.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[12.23.2020] FIrst release
- AddedTextures were recolored
- ADDED Updated to work with patch 11.6+
- CHANGE Change the scaling (size) for Chaos range, melee minions models
[08.17.2021] updated for patch [11.16+]
- UpdatedParticles for Ranged minions
- UpdatedParticles for Siege minions
- FixedChaos range minion size
- ADDEDLow texture support added
- ADDEDZed as siege minion
- CHANGEDAttack Speed of range minions slightly increased
- RemovedRazorfin as siege minion R.I.P you belong to Bildgewater
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.