SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Type of miscellaneous Mod: Minions
- Author: ironman2ken40
- Skin Version: 11.13
- Description: Jungle minions replaces lane minions
- Murk wolf mini – replaces Order minion melee
- Murk wolf – replaces Chaos minion melee
- Redmini – replaces Order minion range
- Razor beak – replaces Chaos minion range
- Ocean Drake – replaces Order minion siege
- Elder Drake – replaces Chaos minion siege
- Krug – replaces Order minion super
- Red Buff – replaces Chaos minion super
Need help to fix this problem below.
- The Order & Chaos minions both share the order idle_animation file
- Used two separate models as Super minions
- Editing the bin files to add custom animation files works on SR [both Super minions have their own idle animation]
- Editing the bin files to add custom animation files does not work on ARAM. [crashes the game]
Screenshots and videos
- ADDED Jungle minions as lane minions. Works on [SR, ARAM, Nexus Blitz]
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP SKIN FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.