Sailor VS Pirates is the final version of the first gangplank mod. Set sail, protect your ship as sailors or take every thing as a pirate arrrrrrrr !
SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Moded minions will show up on the following maps [SR & AR]
- Skin was fixed to work for patch 11.6+
- Skin Replaced: “All Minions”
- Author: “Ironman2ken”
- Skin Version: “11.6”
- Description: “Minions are replaces with champion models”
- Minuteman Gangplank and Gangplank as Melee Minions
- Sailor Gangplank and Toy Solider as Range Minions
- Pirate Ryze as Siege Minions
- Illaoi tentacles as Super Minions
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedFirst release
- CHANGED Health Bar heights adjusted.
- CHANGED Animation Speed of Illaoi minion increased & reduced the size of Model to fit gameplay.
- CHANGED Also cannon minion Ryze model size adjusted.
- CHANGED Gold coins sound effect when last hitting minions is swapped with old GP audio files
Updated for Patch 11.7
- CHANGEDChaos Super minion tentacle as void Illaoi minion .
- CHANGEDChaos Range minion model size adjusted.
- CHANGEDVolume of audio GP coin audio increase.
- FIXEDGold coins sound effect when last hitting minions is swapped with old GP audio files works on patch 11.7
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.