SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Sion
- Skin Replaced: Default, Hextech, Barbarian, Lumberjack, Warmonger
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.0
- “New” models and textures (default Sion uses his beta textures)
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens (default Sion uses his beta loadingscreen, and Warmonger Sion uses his first loadingscreen)
- Replaces in-game icons and skill icons (all Sion skins use his beta/first in-game icons and a previously unused skill icon)
- Modified animations
- Edited voicelines
Screenshots and videos
[17.07.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.