SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Sion
- Skin Replaced: Default, Hextech, Barbarian, Lumberjack, Warmonger
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.0
- “New” models and textures (default Sion uses his beta textures)
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens (default Sion uses his beta loadingscreen, and Warmonger Sion uses his first loadingscreen)
- Replaces in-game icons and skill icons (all Sion skins use his beta/first in-game icons and a previously unused skill icon)
- Modified animations
- Edited voicelines
Screenshots and videos
[17.07.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every skin in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.