SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Karma
- Skins Replaced: Default, Sun Goddess, Sakura, Traditional, Order of the Lotus, Warden, Winter Wonder, Conqueror
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Modified particles
- The first two mods will take a few minutes to install. LCS may appear frozen, but it’s still installing the mod.
- Pre-Update Karma VFX: Full revert to pre-11.10 Karma particles
- Pre-Update Karma VFX2: Full revert to pre-5.10 Karma particles (Jade Q and Shieldbomb)
- Old Shieldbomb: Pre-5.10 Shieldbomb (for Current VFX, affects all skins up to and including Conqueror)
- Old Shieldbomb Dragons: Pre-5.10 Shieldbomb (for Current VFX, affects all skins up to and including Conqueror)
Screenshots and videos
[09.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.