SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Kayle
- Skin Replaced: Default, Silver, Viridian + Chromas (just replaced, no recoloring), Transcended, Battleborn, Judgment, Aether Wing, Riot, Iron Inquisitor, Pentakill
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.4
- “New” models and textures
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens
- Replaces in-game icons and skill icons
- Modified animations
- Edited voicelines (includes Aether Wing Kayle’s VO)
Screenshots and videos
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
[25.09.2021] Crash fix again
- UpdatedUpdated bins to fix crash for base skin at 82%
[19.09.2021] Crash fix
- Updated Updated bins to fix crash at 91%
[10.07.2021] All Bugs Fixed
- FixedRiot and Pentakill Kayle’s materials and recall animation are fixed, thanks to Reinforced Soul!
[29.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.