SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Morgana
- Skin Replaced: Default + Chromas, Exiled, Sinful Succulence, Blade Mistress, Blackthorn + Chromas (just replaced, no recoloring), Ghost Bride, Victorious, Lunar Wraith, Bewitching + Chromas (just replaced, no recoloring)
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.3
- “New” models and textures
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens
- Replaces in-game icons and skill icons
- Modified animations
- Edited ability sounds (no SFX changes for Ghost Bride and Bewitching)
- Edited voicelines
Screenshots and videos
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
- removed Removed Old Morgana VFX
[31.07.2021] OLD Morgana VFX Implemented
- AddedAdded Old Morgana’s VFX to all skins, thanks to Reinforced Soul!
[10.07.2021] All Bugs Fixed
- FixedBewitching Morgana’s materials and recall animation are fixed, thanks to Reinforced Soul!
[29.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.