SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Karma
- Skins Replaced: Default, Sun Goddess, Sakura, Traditional, Order of the Lotus, Warden, Winter Wonder, Conqueror
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.3
- Modified particles
- Old Shieldbomb: Pre-5.10 Shieldbomb (for Current VFX, affects all skins up to and including Conqueror)
- Old Shieldbomb Dragons: Pre-5.10 Shieldbomb with Dragons for shieldring (for Current VFX, affects all skins up to and including Conqueror)
- Massive credit goes to Rakshasa Ranja, who taught me how to program these. You can find them here on Discord: Rakshasa#5792
Screenshots and videos
[21.10.2021] Updated for Patch 11.21
- Fixed Fixed more outdated bins
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
- removed Removed download links for “Pre-Update Karma VFX” and “Pre-Update Karma VFX2” because they would take days to fix. If you still want their download links despite them being outdated, watch the preview video on YouTube and check the description.
[30.08.2021] Updated Conqueror’s Particles
- Updated Updated to new Conqueror Karma particles for “Old Shieldbomb” and “Old Shieldbomb Dragons”
[09.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.