SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Irelia
- Skin Replaced: Default, Nightblade, Aviator, Infiltrator, Frostblade + Chroma (just replaced, not recolored), Order of the Lotus
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.4
- “New” models and textures
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens
- Replaces in-game and skill icons
- Modified animations
- Edited voicelines
Screenshots and videos
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
[10.09.2021] Fixed Channeling animation
- Fixed Reimplemented channel and channel windup animations
[01.08.2021] Updated VO Again
- FixedVO updated for patch 11.15
[08.07.2021] Updated VO
- FixedVO updated for patch 11.14
[26.06.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.