SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Warwick
- Skin Replaced: Default, Grey + Chromas (just replaced, not recolored), Urf the Manatee, Big Bad, Tundra Hunter, Feral, Firefang, Hyena, Marauder, Urfwick
- Author: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.1
- “New” models and textures
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreens
- Replaces in-game icons and skill icons
- Modified animations
- Edited voicelines
- Important Note: This skin is quite buggy, but most of its problems are a result of current Warwick also being buggy, hence why the skin is not labeled “Bugged.” Some AA animations slide, some VO lines overlap (especially on Hyena), and some VO lines get cut while they play.
Screenshots and videos
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
[07.07.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.