SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion Replaced: Riven
- Skin Replaced: Default
- Original author: ThisIsXFV
- Re-Uploaded by: Karma Enthusiast
- Skin Version: 1.4
- New model and texture
- Replaces all champion texture quality settings
- Replaces loadingscreen
- Replaces in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles (credit to Reinforced Soul for the Old Riven VFX that enable this mod’s particles to work)
- Edited voicelines
I am not the original author of this skin, I only updated it so it works again as a custom skin for League of Legends.
The original author is ThisIsXFV, who you can find here on YouTube
If the original author wants this skin to be taken down, I will take it down again.
You can contact me here: Crocosmia#2871
Screenshots and videos
[06.10.2021] Updated for patch 11.20
- Fixed Fixed outdated bins
[01.08.2021] Added Vo
- AddedVO reimplemented, thanks to Reege!
[11.06.2021] Original Particles fully restored
- AddedOriginal Saber Alter Riven Particles re-added, thanks to Reinforced Soul
[06.06.2021] Update and Re-Upload by karma Enthusiast
- UpdatedUpdated skl
[15.11.2014] FIrst release by ThisIsXFV
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.