Table of Contents
- HUD name: Dragon Yasuo
- Author: KataZuki
- Mod version: 1.1
- Description: Truth & Dream Dragon Yasuo In-Game HUD
This HUD modifies:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Options window
- Itemshop including particles
- Made with Yoru’s SImple HUD Template
- Used official Truth & Dream Dragon Yasuo splash art from Riot Games
Download and Socials
NOTE: Contact with creator from Discord for Outdated, Request and Custom HUD’s
[03.08.2023] updated by katazuki
- Fixed Some Parts
- Updated Scoreboard
- Changed Metal Colors
[26.03.2023] FIrst release
!!! Do not touch anything below this message !!!
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!