Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- HUD/Ui theme name: Odyssey Kayn HUD Transformations
- Author: Kayn Yao
- Skin version: 1.0
All HUDs modify:
- Main HUD (Main bottom menu, masteries, skills, items, enemy info, minimap border)
- Death recap
- Scoreboard, jungle timers, dragon counter
- Special champion HUDs (Aphelios, Gangplank, Kayn, Kindred, Elementalist Lux, Gun Goddess Miss Fortune, Neeko, Ornn)
- Practice tool HUD
- Voicechat, surrender vote
- Emote pop-ups, ping-wheel
- Options window
- Itemshop including particles
- Healthbars – learn how to delete them HERE (if you prefer them to have original colors for clarity)
- Made with Yoru’s Simple HUD Template
DOWNLOAD AND SOCIALS
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[04.02.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Make sure to check out our FAQ and Error fixes to solve any issues you might have.
If your problem still persists, join our Discord and ask in the #help channel.