Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Akshan
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 1.0.0
- Description: Its Showtime!
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Modified particles
- Edited ability sounds
- New voiceover
- Big ups to Xelandis for porting over the Joker Model
- https://www.sounds-resource.com For having gun, knife and revive sound effects from Persona 5
- Arsen + Hook and rope model: https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_switch/supersmashbrosultimate/model/29297/
- Voice audio can be a bit loud
- When using W, part of Joker’s head turns invisible (barely noticeable tho)
- Gun holding is weird when not firing or using ult
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[25.04.2023] Patch 13.8
- Fixed Bin and Animation Bin fixed (No more crashes
- Changed Ult Reticle is now red
Fixed Health Bars aren’t minion health bars anymore
- Added Arsen is summoned when you use ult
- Added Added back unique colors to ult and W passive
- removed Hook on model is gone unless you use E
[10.09.2022] Bin broke 🙁
- Fixed Fixed particles from being blocky (thanks #charon3162 for notifying me)
- removed Ult no longer has blue highlights in them
[03.06.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!