Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Malzahar
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 1.0
- Description: Ina Ina Inaaaaa Ina Inaaaaaa
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- New Voiceover
- Modified in-game icons
- “Smol Ina – Ninomae Ina’nis, HoloMyth” (https://skfb.ly/o799H) by @seafoamboy is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
- “Takodachi Rigged” (https://skfb.ly/6YJRI) by zw multimedia/zack is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- Smol Ina portrait on passive by @Walfie
- Malzahar’s passive makes Ina transparent after first use and fixes when the passive is on cooldown (couldn’t figure out what particle effects causes this)
Additional Installation Instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
This mod supports all / the following client languages:
- Make a list
- if not all are available
Follow the guide on the right in order to find the correct file for your client language.
If your language doesn’t work or is missing, let me know in the comments or on Discord!
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[30.03.2022] Improved vocal cords
- Improved Voicelines are much louder
[12.03.2022] 3rd Wah
- Added Voice lines for ina
- Added New in-game portraits for Passive, W, E, R and Character Portraits
[18.11.2021] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Mod status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.