Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Samira
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 2.0.1
- Description: This party is about to get crazy!
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- Modified in-game/skill icons
- Edited ability sounds
- New voiceover
- Model posted by Sticklove https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Dante-default-738542744
- DT model posted by Sticklove https://www.deviantart.com/sticklove/art/Dante-714112069
Additional installation instructions
This mod supports all client languages.
Follow the guide on the right in order to find the correct file for your client language.
If your language doesn’t work or is missing, let me know in the comments or on Discord!
Important usage information
This mod is not compatible with any Samira mod that modifies the style sounds including Devil May Cry V Audio for Samira and Samira DMCV Style Announcer. Also might not be compatible with any UI mods due to Styles. If you want to remove styles go to the mod –> Edit mod –> Files –> Press x on UI.wad.client
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Pick-and-choose Google Drive Download.
Right click the mod you want and press “Download”.
Then click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[1.11.2023] Patch 13.21
- FixedParticles fixed for patch 13.21
[21.07.2023] Patch 13.14
FixedFixed for Patch 13.14
[08.07.2023] DT Fix
Fixed Devil Trigger is fixed when reaching SSS Rank
Fixed Health Bars aren’t minion health bars anymore
[12.12.2022] particles Fix
- Fixed DT Particles are fixed
[16.10.2022] bang bang bang pull my Devil Trigger
- Fixed Holsters no longer invisible
- Fixed No more open hole between torso and pants
- Changed Loading Screen + In game icons now are Dante from DMC3
- Added SSS Rank now gives devil trigger
[11.10.2022] Smokin’ sexy style
- ImprovedMod is now Pick-and-choose (So its easier to download)
- Added Style icon next to health bar now reflects style announcer SFX and Ult Icon
- Fixed Walking reload animation now works (Big ups to Tarngaina for fixing it)
- Improved In game Icons should looks cleaner
[16.04.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!