Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Maokai
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 1.0.0
- Description: Would have done Ivern but bodies didn’t match
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loading screen
- Modified Champion portrait and Icon
- New voiceovers
- “Ceres Fauna – Hololive EN Council” (https://skfb.ly/orZqF) by TwiIight_3D is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[30.05.2022] Nature 2
- Fixed Now works on Garena client
- Added Champion Portrait, Champion Icons
- Added Voiceovers
[16.02.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post: