Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Leona
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 1.0.0
- Description: Stream Sparks
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loading screen
- Modified Champion Portrait and Icon
- New voiceovers
- “Takanashi Kiara” (https://skfb.ly/6YNNs) by lexferreira89 is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). (Sword and Shield)
- “Smol Kiara – Takanashi Kiara, HoloMyth” (https://skfb.ly/o799E) by Seafoam is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/). (Character Model)
- The left arm clips out of the shield
Additional installation instructions
This skin includes 2 things which are the base mod (which is the .fantome file) and the Custom Voiceover Pack folder which contains the custom voiceover files.
- Download the base mod
- Download the language file which matches your server, client & game language (check the overview of language codes here)
- Import base mod into LCS
- Click on “Edit this mod”
- Go to the “Files” tab
- Import your language file (Drag and drop or “Add WAD”)
- Close “Edit mod” window
- Activate mod and press “Run” to use the mod
Download and Socials
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[30.05.2022] stream fever night
- Added Added Champion Portrait and Icon
- Added Voiceover pack
[11.01.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!