Mod STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Champion: Yasuo
- Modified skin: Default
- Author: Kingshound
- Skin Version: 2.0.0
- Description: Where is your motivation?
- New model and texture
- Supports all champion texture quality settings
- Modified loadingscreen
- New voiceover
- New Champion Portrait
- Edited ability sounds
- Vergil model ripped from Devil May Cry 3, posted by muffinofgood and ripped by legalsoul.
- Vergil DT model by RusAlexFox: https://www.deviantart.com/rusalexfox/art/Vergil-Devil-Trigger-DMC3-4-XPS-DL-Available-852823372
Additional installation instructions
NOTE: This is a Pick-and-choose Google Drive Download.
Right click the mod you want and press “Download”.
Then click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
Download and Socials
IMPORTANT: Make sure to read the additional installation instructions of this mod in order to install it properly.
NOTE: This is a Google Drive Link. Just click on the downward pointing arrow in the top right corner and don’t mess with the single files in the overview.
[03.05.2023] Patch 13.09
- Fixed Voice fix (again) due to new skin
[23.04.2023] Silent no more
Fixed Vergil’s voice fixed
Fixed Health Bars aren’t minion health bars anymore
Fixed Vergil’s Torso has been restored (Thanks Doctor Yas for pointing that out)
- Fixed DT Model Fix
- Changed Swapped out one of the Voice lines in the Russian version for a meme quote
[18.10.2022] I am the storm that is approaching
- Changed Mod download is now pick-and-choose
- Added Ult now causes vergil to go into devil trigger
- Added Q3 wind plays Judgement Cut SFX on hit
- Changed Voice lines for ulting changed for DT effect
- Changed Splash Art is now DMC3 Vergil instead of DMC5
- Added Coat Physics
[08.04.2022] FIrst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
Exception: The mod has “Additional installation instructions” on the post! Then you might have to do additional steps.
Safety of mods – can you get banned?
Now, you might be concerned about the safety of using mods and custom skins in a competitive online-game.
That’s why we compiled all information we have in this post:
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!