SKIN STATUS : UPDATED / FANTOME NOT WORKING
- Sounds replaced: “Champion Sounds”
- Author: “Kyohyun”
- Skin Version: “4.0”
- Description: “Japanese Audio POG”
Fantome will not work with this, ONLY LCS Please, download the mod for your language. (IF YOUR LANGUAGE IS UNAVAILABLE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD) Sadly, this will not change champ select.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedPatch 11.4 all champ audio
- Fixed Viego’s audio wasn’t Japanese
New Download Link
- AddedNew Languages (adding more if notified)
- Added New Languages + Battle Academia Skin Line (Caitlyn/Garen/Leona/Wukong/Yone)
- AddedSpace Groove Skins
- FixedNow Actually Working
- AddedGwen voices
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.