SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Sounds replaced: All Champion voices
- Author: Kyohyun
- Skin Version: 6.0
- Available for the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
(If your language is unavailable, message me on Discord)
- Replaces all voice lines to Japenese for all champions
Screenshots and Videos
- AddedVex and new skins
- Fixed Akshan and skin lines
- AddedGwen Voices
- Added Space Groove Skins
- AddedNew Languages + Battle Academia Skin Line (Caitlyn/Garen/Leona/Wukong/Yone)
- AddedVeigo wasnt Japanese
- AddedPatch 11.4 all champ audio
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.