SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
Table of Contents
- Sounds added: Pyke announcer
- Author: Leischii
- Skin Version: 1.0.0
- Description: “Changes Summoners Rift announcer to Pyke. Restored from old league event files. If you are looking for the aram version, install “Butchers Bridge + Pyke Announcer” from the “Butchers Bridge” post (Only install one of the mods at a time).”
- Works for all languages
- Adds pyke announcer files to summoners rift
- “Welcome to …” announcments says “Butchers Bridge” instead of “Summoners Rift”. This Announcer was only active in Butchers Bridge at the time of the event so Riot never made voice lines for Summoners Rift.
Screenshots and videos
See League of Legends Wiki for a full list of all voice lines.
[29.11.2021] Update 1.0.0
- FixedFor 11.23
- FixedMissing icons for new items
- FixedMissing “Weclome to …” and “30 Seconds Till Minions Spawn” announcements
[06.10.2021] Update 0.9.1
- FixedFor 11.20
[28.08.2021] FIrst release
- ADDEDFirst release (0.9 due to missing voice lines)
This tutorial works for ALL types of mods you can find on this website.
UNLESS: The mod has seperate instructions on the download page!
It does not matter if the mod comes as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same.
DO NOT UNZIP MOD FILES !!!
Bugs and errors
All mods currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the mod status states otherwise.
HOWEVER: We still recommend you try every mod in a custom game first before going into PVP.
If you are sure the mod itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in our Discord!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The mod is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The mod works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The mod does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.