SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “ARAM”
- Models added?: “Yes”
- Edited Map12.bin?: “Yes”
- Author: “Leischii”
- Skin Version: “1.1”
- Description: “Brings Butchers Bridge to ARAM”
- Size: “~18mb”
- Bugs: See section “Bug List”
The map features:
- A Bilgewater mapskin with textures and particle effects
- Bilgewater music
- Gangplank announcer (Can be turned off in the ingame settings)
- New turrets, inhibitors, nexus and shops for both teams (Includes models, animations, particles and sounds)
- Poros replaced with wharf rats (Don’t let them bite you)
Special thanks go to:
- Scrafty, for helping me add the shopkeeper VO
- Yoru, for helping me fix the turret explosions
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Here is a list of every problem that I know of that are still present. Feel free to leave a comment when you find a bug that is not on that list.
- A few levelprops are still missing. These don’t work with the workaround (Seagulls/Shadowsharks)
- The ship sailing on the river is not synced with the bridge door. Ship might sail through the door.
- Sounds of bottles at the spawn are desynced.
- Background Levelprops may flicker when moving the camera. If this is irritating you, you can turn those levelprops off by turning off the “Eyecandy” option in the video settings.
- There is a ~1/30 chance of turrets facing the wrong direction when attacking. I have no idea what causes this and since it’s random it’s hard to reproduce.
- Transitions from turret to destroyed turret don’t overlap correctly.
- Changing teamcolors midgame results in smoke appearing from the turret as if it was destroyed.
- Special Vo interactions are missing. Still investigating…
- Red side shopkeeper is glitching through his tent when going back in. Need someone else to help me with this problem since it also needs animation modification.
- Using a different language than english results in an error during installation. Mapskin and Shopkeeper VO are therefore now seperate mods for now. Use both mods for the full experience but only use the Shopkeeper VO when you League is set to “English”.
- Snowball summoner spell dash is still the howling abyss version. Will be finished at a later date.
- First blood cannon shots are missing. There is no server event that could trigger this on normal aram, so not possible.
- Blue side nexus spins 180° when the exploding animation starts. Still investigating…
- Addedfirst release
- AddedSome missing levelprops
- ChangedImproved red side shopkeeper positioning
- FixedErrors when installing the custom skin
- fixedMissing base pearl
- fixedMissing water waves on river
- FixedInhibitor respawn particles
- fixedAdvanced champion stats
- fixedRanged magic damage shield particle effects
- fixedUpdated for 11.8
- AddedThe shopkeepers found their voice again and will now talk with you (Added Shopkeeper VO)
- FixedTurrets now understand the meaning of exploding (Fixed Turret explosion Animation)
- fixedUpdated for 11.10
- AddedMissing levelprops (doubleropes, shortropes, ships, fish, sign, teeth, bottles, hanging cannon).
- FixedSome particles rendering as squares (e.g. fire)
- AddedHalf of the Bilgewater snowball summoner spell. You once again throw an orange! (the ship for the jump is sadly still missing)
- FixedAnnouncer is back!
- fixedAdvanced stats
- ChangedDue to problems with this mod when using a different language than english, the Shopkeeper VOs have been seperated into their own mod.
- fixedLevelprops no longer freeze randomly
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.