SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “ARAM”
- Models added?: “Yes”
- Edited Map12.bin?: “Yes”
- Author: “Leischii”
- Skin Version: “0.3”
- Description: “Brings Butchers Bridge to ARAM”
- Size: “~8mb”
The map features:
- A Bilgewater mapskin with textures and particle effects
- Bilgewater music
- Gangplank announcer (Can be turned off in the ingame settings)
- New turrets, inhibitors, nexus and shops for both teams (Includes models, animations, particles and sounds)
- Poros replaced with wharf rats (Don’t let them bite you)
- Snowball summoner replaced with an orange
Changes I would like to make in the future:
- Add missing mapobjects like lanterns and sharks swimming in the water
- Add shopkeeper VO
- Fix bugs
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
- AddedSome missing levelprops
- ChangedImproved red side shopkeeper positioning
- FixedErrors when installing the custom skin
- fixedMissing base pearl
- fixedMissing water waves on river
- FixedInhibitor respawn particles
- fixedAdvanced champion stats
- fixedRanged magic damage shield particle effects
BUGS AND ERRORS
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin STATUS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.
Both tutorials work for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
At the moment we recommend installing skins with LCS-Manager.