SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Map Replaced: “ARAM”
- Models added?: “Yes”
- Edited Map12.bin?: “Yes”
- Author: “Leischii”
- Skin Version: “1.6.6”
- Description: “Brings back Butchers Bridge to ARAM”
- Size: “~24mb”
- Bugs: See “Bug List” section
The map features:
- A Bilgewater mapskin with textures and particle effects
- Bilgewater music
- Gangplank announcer or Pyke announcer (Can be turned off in the ingame sound settings)
- New turrets, inhibitors, nexus and shops for both teams (Includes models, animations, particles and sounds)
- Poros replaced with wharf rats (Don’t let them bite you)
- Snowball summoner spell has been replace with orange and ships, just like in the original version.
Special thanks go to:
- Scrafty, for helping me add the shopkeeper VO
- Yoru, for helping me fix the turret explosions
- Reinforced Soul, for helping me restore the bw version of the snowball summoner spell
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
Here is a list of every problem that I know of that are still present. Feel free to leave a comment when you find a bug that is not on that list.
- A few levelprops are still missing. These don’t work with the workaround (Shadowsharks/Bottles)
- The ship sailing on the river is not synced with the bridge door. Ship might sail through the door.
- Background Levelprops may flicker when moving the camera. If this is irritating you, you can turn those levelprops off by turning off the “Eyecandy” option in the video settings.
- Transitions from turret to destroyed turret don’t overlap correctly.
- Cast effect for chaos turret is missing. Waiting for Riot to fix spell origin setting.
- Changing teamcolors midgame results in smoke appearing from the turret as if it was destroyed.
- Special Vo interactions are missing. Still investigating…
- Red side shopkeeper is glitching through his tent when going back in. Need someone else to help me with this problem since it also needs animation modification.
- Using a different language than english results in an error during installation of the VO addon.
- First blood cannon shots are missing. There is no server event that could trigger this on normal aram, so not possible.
- Spectator mode is bugged. Jumping on the timeline or spectating in general can crash the game.
- Some levelprops don’t show up again when you turn on the “eyecandy”-setting ingame. Will be back with the next game and can be turned off ingame, just turning them back on ingame is not working for all levelprops.
(27.06.22) UPDATE 1.6.6
- FixedFor patch 12.12
- FixedHealth Packs rendering white squares
- FixedSome missing textures for particles
- FixedSome crashes (?)
(24.05.22) UPDATE 1.6.5
- FixedFor patch 12.9
- FixedReworked turrets. They now use different shooting sounds depending on what’s the target.
(30.04.22) UPDATE 1.6.4
- FixedFor patch 12.8
- Fixed“Hightlight champion on camera center” option causing a red cube to spawn inside the champion instead of the normal particle effect
(20.04.22) UPDATE 1.6.3
- FixedWhite squares on some particle effects
(02.03.22) UPDATE 1.6.2
- FixedFor patch 12.4
(24.12.21) UPDATE 1.6.1
- FixedOrderNexus spinning 180° when starting the exploding animation
- FixedInhibitors showing incorrect damage state when destroyed right after respawning
- FixedTurrets existing twice when using relative team color option
- FixedTurret explosions being invisible when using relative team color option(both sides)
- FixedDestroyed turrets not having correct colors when using relative team color option
- FixedSnowball Hit-Marker being too low on some champions
- FixedShopkeepers being outside their shop when they shouldn’t
- FixedFeeding Porosnack to Poro being invisible (was already fixed in 1.6, forgot in changelog)
- ADDEDOrderShopkeeper missing low resolution textures
- ChangedChaosShopkeeper low resolution textures are now actually low resolution
(11.12.21) UPDATE 1.6
- FixedFor patch 11.24
- FixedTurrets sometimes being rotated 180° in the wrong direction (hopefully)
- FixedSome levelprops not spawning at the start of the game (hopefully)
- ChangedBridge door should open more often now
- AddedDamage state particles for turrets
(08.10.21) UPDATE 1.5
- FixedOutdated bins, no longer has missing sounds.
- FixedNorth and moving ship disappearing sometimes (hopefully).
- FixedMissing “Welcome to Butcher’s Bridge” announcement text.
- FixedMissing “Welcome to Butcher’s Bridge” announcer voiceline (Pyke Version).
- AddedBilgewater version of the snowball summoner spell has been fully restored! (Special thanks to Reinforced Soul)
- AddedSeagulls to the background scenery!
- AddedMissing low-res textures for levelprops.
- ImprovedLighting and FoW positioning (only background)
- ImprovedBrush color and density
- FixedUpdated for 11.19
- FixedGames crashing on rare occasions
- FixedPride trails not working
- FixedSpellbook crashing with this mod installed (Tho it’s gone now anyways…)
- ChangedUpdated all map bin files to match 11.16 state (Should also fix bugs/crashes)
- ChangedSnowball summoner. Orange and hit marker should be more visible now. Dash part of the summoner spell is still standard version, will be fixed with next version (hopefully).
- Added Pyke announcer as secondary option
- fixedUpdated for 11.11
- FixedAdvanced stats. No more 36000% crit chance!
- FixedFixed a bug that caused the fps to go down over the course of a game
- ChangedEyecandy option now affects all levelprops introduced with Butchers Bridge v1.1
- DeletedRemoved thrown bottles from the spawn again. Will return once I can find a better way of doing this.
- fixedUpdated for 11.10
- AddedMissing levelprops (doubleropes, shortropes, ships, fish, sign, teeth, bottles, hanging cannon).
- FixedSome particles rendering as squares (e.g. fire)
- AddedHalf of the Bilgewater snowball summoner spell. You once again throw an orange! (the ship for the jump is sadly still missing)
- FixedAnnouncer is back!
- fixedAdvanced stats
- ChangedDue to problems with this mod when using a different language than english, the Shopkeeper VOs have been seperated into their own mod.
- fixedLevelprops no longer freeze randomly
- fixedUpdated for 11.8
- AddedThe shopkeepers found their voice again and will now talk with you (Added Shopkeeper VO)
- FixedTurrets now understand the meaning of exploding (Fixed Turret explosion Animation)
- fixedMissing base pearl
- fixedMissing water waves on river
- FixedInhibitor respawn particles
- fixedAdvanced champion stats
- fixedRanged magic damage shield particle effects
- AddedSome missing levelprops
- ChangedImproved red side shopkeeper positioning
- FixedErrors when installing the custom skin
- Addedfirst release
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.