SKIN STATUS : UPDATED
- Champion Replaced: Seraphine
- Skin needed: Seraphine K/DA ALL OUT Rising Star
- Author: Faesvshi Lino and ZOl
- Skin Version: 4.0.0
- Description: That’s the Seraphine THE BADDEST Chroma
I saw THE BADDEST Seraphine in-game art of Faesvshi on Reddit and i asked her if i could try to put her concept in-game and she let me do it. That’s also my first skin chroma so… sorry if something is bugged. Now one guy called ZOl decided to help me to improve my custom chroma and changed some collors to be more accurate to the Wild Rift THE BADDEST image one.
SCREENSHOTS AND VIDEOS
[03.02.2021] FIRST RELEASE
- AddedRecolored Seraphine KDA ALL OUT Rising star form to look like THE BADDEST Wild Rift image.
- AddedName of the new collaborator ZOl and download to a version with flowers and without flowers on the dress.
- ImprovedChanged some colors to be more accurate to THE BADDEST Seraphine on Wild Rift image.
- AddedRecolored stage version to match the chroma colors.
- ImprovedChanged the dress color to be more accurate to THE BADDEST Seraphine on Wild Rift image.
This tutorial works for ALL types of custom skins you can find on this website. It does not matter if they come as .fantome or .zip, the installation is the same, as long as you have the latest update of the program.
Bugs and errors
Custom Skins currently on this page should work for every patch, unless the skin status states otherwise.
If you are sure the skin itself has issues, even though you installed it correctly, please let us know in the comments!
Skin status and what does it mean
Updated: The skin is fully working for the latest League of Legends patch.
Bugged: The skin works ingame but has some minor bugs.
Outdated: The skin does not work for the latest League of Legends patch.